Cameron Diaz: 'Having kids is a possibility'

Cameron Diaz has considered having children and despite turning 40 recently doesn't feel any pressure.

Cameron Diaz says having children is ''still a possibility''.

While the 40-year-old actress wasn't interested in getting married or having kids in the past, as she has gotten more mature her priorities have changed and she is now considering all of her options.

She told British Esquire magazine: ''[Marriage] just wasn't the thing I was drawn to. I certainly didn't want it in my 20s. Or my 30s.

''I don't need to have the children in my life be a part of my literal flesh. And anyway, there's still a possibility of that, I ain't that old. I'm feeling very ... capable.

''For the first time in my life I'm content. Getting older is the best part of life. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it - I feel better at 40 than I did at 25.''

While she hasn't ruled out settling down, Cameron has very specific ideas about her ideal man.

She said: ''I want someone who takes care of themselves, who's strong. To hear people are engaged in life like that is exciting to me.''

-source: msn.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment