Jessie J wants to get married

Bisexual singer Jessie J wants to settle down and have children one day - but not right now.

Jessie J wants to get married and have children.

The 24-year-old singer - who is openly bisexual - doesn't enjoy talking about her sexuality but knows she wants to settle down and have a family one day.

She said: ''I don't talk about it anymore. It's one of those things that's boring. I spoke about it. People were interested in it because it's rare for someone to be so honest.

''I definitely want to get married and have kids and it's just about making sure the person who I meet and do that with is right for me.''


Jessie is hoping to create a ''whole new meaning'' for one of her lyrics, 'Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars', because a tattoo she has of the words has 'lose' misspelt as 'loose'.

She joked in an interview with the new issue of Britain's ELLE magazine: ''The worst thing is, so many people have got it tattooed much better than I have. Ah well, maybe I can create a whole new meaning.''

-source: msn.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment