Robbie Williams to bring wife, baby and nanny on tour

Robbie Williams has revealed plans to take his baby daughter, wife and their nanny on tour but insists they will travel in luxury.

Robbie Williams will take his baby daughter, wife and their nanny on tour.

The 'Candy' hitmaker and his spouse Ayda Field recently became first time parents to Theodora Rose and Robbie isn't worried about combining work and fatherhood as he plans to bring his family along with a helper on the road with him, although he insists they will travel in the lap of luxury.

He told The Sun newspaper: ''It'll be easy to tour with the baby. We travel privately. There'll be Mummy, Nanny, baby and me.''

Robbie, 38, recently revealed his hopes that he can raise the little girl to be kind and courteous to others.

He said: ''All I want her to have is manners, [To say] 'Yes please' and 'thank you', and to be kind.

''Those are the things I want her to be and if she's those things then she can get away with murder for me.''

However, Robbie warned he won't be a strict dad because he was so rebellious himself when he was young.

He added: It's going to be really difficult for her to get in trouble though with me. My cousin, who I used to get in trouble with when I was about 12 or 13, his kids are now that age and he gives them a right rollicking.''

-source: MSN.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment